1. 300g whole milling
2. 30g spelt
3. 240g carrot water
4. 65g sourdough starter
5. 6g salt
1. Boil purple carrots in water, remove carrots and let water cool to room temperature.
2. Fermentolyse- add starter, carrot water and flour together and mix till dough comes together. Rest 30 min.
3. Add 5g salt and mix well. Rest 30 min.
4. Do 3-4 coil folds. Rest each fold 45min.
5. Shape and place loaf in banneton basket. Retard the loaf in the fridge overnight (8-12 hours approx)
6. Preheat oven with Dutch oven inside at 250C.
7. Bake for 20mins with lid and another 20mins with lid off.