Skip to content
Wire Monkey UFO Bread Lame - Corbeau - Richlite (Can withstand lye used for pretzels)
- Extremely durable and water proof, the UFO Corbeau is made from 100% recycled paper and food safe resin. This is toughest UFO in the line up and will even withstand harsh lye used in pretzel making. The UFO Corbeau is matte black and the texture is addictive to touch. The stainless hardware is custom and the screw features a ball end for comfort.
All UFOs are made in our family owned small shop in Fairfield, Connecticut USA. We believe in fair wages, using no plastics or harsh chemicals and giving back to the baking community.
Here are some of the benefits of the UFO Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Designed and made in the good old USA.
One Astra Platinum coated double edge razor blade included; it is wrapped in paper inside the lame when you receive it. Please be careful when handling.
Materials: This UFO is made of 100% recycled paper, food safe resin and stainless steel hardware.
Dimensions: 46mm diameter, 6.35mm thick.
Cheers and happy scoring!
2 year warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.