WECK Jar Mold 751 (200ml)
- Featured in Martha Stewart’s Living Magazine, WECK jars are multipurpose high-quality glass jars made in Germany. They are able to withstand extremely high and low temperatures, which are perfect for home canning, food storage, scented candles, fermenting foods…and endless possibilities. WECK jars (without the lids) are fridge safe, freezer safe, microwave safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe. BPA free.
- Dimensions: 5.6cm(h) x 8cm(w)
- Why customers love it: Mold 751 is perfect for cultivating your sourdough starters and storing condiments. While crafted for canning, our jars make the perfect compliment to a more sustainable home and great for storage of all kinds.
- At the beginning of the last century, the J. WECK Company was founded in Oflingen Germany. Today, all our WECK jars are still made in Germany.
- We are proud to be Singapore's authorised retailer for WECK jars. Please beware that not all jars carrying the WECK logo sold online are authentic.
Dimensions: 56mm(H) x 80mm(W)